I help teams to connect with and listen to one another and their clients.
I combine an interactive experience with concrete lessons that can be applied professionally.
Group workshops focus on improving engagement and productivity by enhancing listening and communication skills, building trust and the team’s ability to deal with the unexpected in a positive, creative and collaborative way. As both a certified coach and trained actor, I use the principles behind improvisation as a primary platform for interactive learning, allowing participants to “try on” new skills in real time for an impactful learning experience.
- Intro to Improv for Professionals
- Improvisation for Team Building & Communication
- Voice & Movement for Professionals
- Follow the Fear : Listening, Speaking Out & Owning Your Expertise
- Customer Service Training: Serving From the Heart
- Putting the DISC into action - learning to adapt our own communication style to communicate more effectively with others.
Workshop length, frequency and content are tailored to the specific needs of your group/organization.